Thursday 13 October 2011

The unbelievable old lamp


While digging in the dirt, I found an old dirty lamp. I started to wipe the dirt off when, suddenly, a genie appeared and promised to grant me three wishes.
It happened in one day when i was in India. I was wondering and asked myself, would this truly happen to me?? Then i know that everything was true... . The genie was asking me to give him three suggestions. At that moment, I was was very excited and scared of him but I know my true feeling was that i did not want anything too much from him. And I try not being so greedy. Anyway i was just doing something to follow his offer.
After, I started thinking what should i wish for.
The first thing
, I wish not to pay for all the school fee where i was studying from now till i graduate... . And i also told him the reason why. I told him that this is the simple request which made me feel hopeful and my parents would be very happy to hear this also... . And I want to be my dream job, that's why i wished to get this desire. Then he accepted my request and give me a little smile. Like this ^^... . And I was continuing to ask, could you tell me that i will not pay for the tax and the electric city? Then he paused a little bit and answer... Oh yeah that's a difficult one. But that's okay. You'll get what you want, said by the genie with his serious face. So i started thinking the last wish.
Last, i wished to be young forever. I already known that it was impossible. But on the other hand, he told me himself that he could give me everything. So it would not so serious....
According to my story, i gave my story's name with the word unbelievable, and i asked him for the impossible requests..... !!! Good Luck Genie!!! ^^

2 comments:

  1. Maria, this is excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks teacher!!! ^^ have a nice day. i'm gonna try doing my best....

    ReplyDelete