Thursday 13 October 2011

The Alien School




I don't know why but today i got up early and my mom prepare a big breakfast for me when i eat my delicious breakfast already i decide to go to school to ask my friend about some lesson that i don't understand and do my homework but yesterday i didn't come so i don't know clearly a bout English and math i wanted to ask my friend but i afraid that they don't know well as the teacher so i went to the teacher's room to find Mr. Barnaby. when i knocked the door and opened it i was surprised that my teachers were all alien and they don't friendly they wanted to eat me suddenly i shouted and run a way to my classroom to tell my friend a bout our teacher but when i opened the door i was surprised again that all of my friend were all alien too i don't know now what I'm going to do now and i want to ask someone for help but everyone are alien and i think all of my alien friend are wanted to kill me too but they don't want to bit me but they call me to study with them i think that they don't bit me the same as my alien teacher because they were friendly i asked my self that can i study with them but I'm afraid that they will fight me and eat me so i run away to hide my self in the toilet .

Two hours later ..... before that i think that they don't eat me so i come back to my class room but i didn't see all of my alien friend and i wonder that where did they go i run out my school to find them but i didn't see them i can see only a UFO i started to think that they will go to their planet they call me to go to their planet too but i afraid that on their planet net don't have a delicious food for me to eat and i afriad my mom will find me so i tell them i don't go and i run to tell my family about this strange story but suddenly my mom call me OMG this is my dream

2 comments:

  1. cool story same ending as me ,Johan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lima, this is good work! Keep writing and by the end of this term you should find that you have improved a lot.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete