Thursday 17 November 2011

The best place for you =='


Most of us feel the need for what we call "breathing room"__ some space to call our own. What is your favorite "space"? Tell where you like to spend time and why the place is special for you.

Everybody must have many problem in our life and want to stay alone or go some place to make your self happy including me too I haven't forget the day that I very sad and very scared for my life because that is the day that I lose my favorite phone I very regret a bout that because that phone is my grand mother buy it for me it is the last present that she gave it for me because she already die.

that time I went to school with my brother I don't know where it lose and when it lose too I don't know why but that day I want to use my phone to call to my brother to bring me home but when I find it I haven't seen it in my bag I very care I feel that maybe it already lose when I got home I don't want to tell every one that I lose my phone because I think that my father will fight me and blame me but when I told him he doesn't say anything I very nervous a bout that i told my father that it not my mistake so he laugh and say that it Ok . When I go to my bed room I cry and I asked my self why I am so stupid this is the last present for me why I let it lose . That time my sister arrived and say that your friend want to talk phone with you . so I borrow her phone and call to my friend my friend make me happy and call me to swimming at her house I don't think anything and I answer her yes I will go when I am very sad the place that make me happy is the swimming pool so I like swimming . when I swim my feel is better than before because I don't think any thing just stay in the pool and feel safe.

Over all, I think that when you sad you would go to the pool same as me because I think that swimming is good for health and maybe it make us feel better than if you don't believe me please try you will get better.

1 comment:

  1. fri! i am theary.i miss you nas.you nov na neng? if you have free time don't 4get call me pong.

    ReplyDelete