Thursday 17 November 2011

The new Best place

THE BEST PLACE

If you could travel anywhere in the world or in the universe where would you go?I would go to the planet because I want to know and study about it.

If I were in the planet I will study about the culture of the planet and if the planet has aliens I would ask the aliens about the language they speak,traditional and how they live there.One more thing I want to know is the planet has water can people live and can plant live in it I will came back to tell scientist and all the people in the world to live or go sightseeing in the planet.

And If the aliens and people can make friend it is better to live in the planet and has the good life in the future about aliens and people.

The end of this story if it is a real I would go to live and go sightseeing or relaxing in the planet.

2 comments: