Thursday 17 November 2011

my alien best friend


I could go to meet an alien because when i grow bigger wanted to be an alein ,and make a friend with an alein.I wanted to make friend with alien because i never have friend with alien before.

When i arrived at the mar i will hello to all of the alien and make them my real best friend .and i will eat all alien food then i will said"this is my best food i never eat in the world ,then when i eat finish i will pay them a dollar but they said i not need a dollar then they get me to the big volcano ,to throw me in there but my best friend save my life and i talk to all the alien and i said i''m your best friend so they will be back with the real best fiend the i will live on the mar ever after.

THE END














No comments:

Post a Comment