Thursday 17 November 2011

The place that I go when I am happy and sad


Prompt: Most of us feel the need for what we call"breathing room" some space to call our own. What is your favorite" space"? Tell where you like to spend time and why the places is special to you.
People all a round the world are different from each other. But have some are the same like " have feeling,have friends.....etc" Feeling have happy,sad. Sometime people happy sometimes sad it up to thing that you meet. When you have sad thing or happy thing you want someone to help you, laugh or happy with you and you want to go anywhere to relax.
About myself, When I am happy I always tell my best friend. And make laugh with each other. Sometimes I go for a walk with her. Her name is BORIMEY.She's my best friend. She's always make me laugh and we help each other do homework.When I understand I always explain her but when she understand she explain me. It funny but i and her never have argue.And when I happy I always go to the park. Because It has a lot of people play sport, walking, dancing....etc. Especially It has a good view too.

But when I have sad thing I always stay in my bedroom to make it better and then go out do like have nothing with me. And I never tell my best friend or someone else. Because I think that no one can help me and i don't want someone upset with me. But I think that my sad days are little than happy day because i don't like sad thing. My friends always say that i never upset I always smile to them because I never tell them about my sad thing and never show them too.
Finally I think that you should do anything that make you happy and you should tell someone a bout your sad thing or should go anywhere to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment