Thursday 17 November 2011

My Best Friend


If asked what you value most in life,what would you say? Chances are that good friends would be high on your list. Write about a good friend and tell why you value him or her.

Well, my good friend is very kind and friendly. The reason why i value her because out of my family only her who can help me and think of me. When i am in need she is the one that can help me, and when i don't have enough money she also gave the money to me for borrow. I like to study with her every time when we are free and we have the appointment for studying. Some lessons i don't understand she explains to me, like physics or chemistry. Also when she is in need i am the one that can help her because we are good friends. We help each other when someone has problem. In the class we sit to each other and we always keep quiet but not all the time. Sometimes we laugh we talk and we do something silly to the teacher that we don't like. And till one day the teacher blamed us. I remember the time when i failed the exam i cried but she encouraged me,so i felt much stronger. I think i will take care this relationship forever with her. And tell her that i will never make her disappoint to me and i want to tell you my friend that i love you as my sister!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment