Thursday 17 November 2011

a special place for me :)

hello everyone! my name Sonhean I'm from yl10 to day I want tell you about why a place that is spacial for me and why I also like to spend time at that place . every day every time I always happy but have some time I feel bored and when i go or meet some one I think they are is horrible .one day I'm not happy and I just walk and walk and then I get a place it not a spacial place but I know why I happy when I get there I happy and happy because my friend make me happy and I can learn a bout something that I don't understand Do you curious a bout why I say my friend make me happy now I tell you because I'm at the park and I meet my friend and every one that I know . that place is can make me happy and can make every body happy too but have some one think that place is not special .Do you want to know what place that is special ? I think you really want to know okay I tell you the place is ......... the park . the park is essential for me and every body because if there is no park we are sad :( . when I'm not happy I also go to the park it's make me happy and always smell . you can go to the park too...... if you want but if you don't want I don't know this is my writing a bout my special place thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment