Thursday 17 November 2011

My Regret Thing



I have a very best friend me and she was a friend a long time ago since we were still young.Her name is Savina.Savina and me are study at the same school,study at the same class and have a house near each other.My parents and her parents are friends.In the class we sit next each other me and her always help each other when we are face problem.We always walk together we never leave each other until everyone said that we are Lesbian but we don't care because we are best friend not love each other.She is very beautiful girl many boys always love her.Until one day she told me that she have a boyfriend I said that it's ok it your choice but we are still friend.After she have boyfriend she change behavior before she never go to the club but now she go to club everyday.She never wear sexy clothes but now she wear.But I try to think that it not a problem because I think that it just her rights to choose the way to walk.
One day when we go to shopping she asked me that '' Would you go to my birthday tonight at the night club''?I think I don't go I just give her a gift so I said that '' Sorry I don't go''when I said that I see her face being upset so I decide to go to her party '' Oh I change my mind I go to your party birthday tonight '' then she smile to me very sweet I am very happy when I see her smile because I want to see her happy everyday.In the night I go to club that had Savina birthday when I go to there I see her she wait me in the table that has lot of people in there but I think they are not good people.I go to there than sit next to her now she is sitting next to her boy friend before I think she not choose wrong person but now I think it is very wrong thought because her boy friend is a gangster.When the party start I see Savina drinking beer I try to stop her but she said to me that '' You only my friend but not my mother you don't have rights to blamed me'' when I heard that I feel very upset but I still stay at there because I worried about her.When I seeing everyone in the night club suddenly " Hey Hanni do you want to try this?" Savina asked me I feel very happy when I heard that she asked me I look to her immediately but I was so shock because the thing that she want me to try is .......drug '' Oh my god '' I thought it in my mind."Stop Savina don't use this it not good it bad for your life'' I said to her but she said that '' If you don't want to used it stop blamed me it just my rights to used it'' she said and than her boy friend said " It true if you don't want to used stop talk and then go to home keep us to happy with it is it true honey?" he told me and then he asked her "yes" she said.I must stop her I don't want her to walk the wrong way I try to stop her but she don't heard me finally I stop my try and than said to her that '' Yes if you want to used it you continue to used it I stop blamed you hope you enjoy with your happy life ''. When I said it already I leave this place immediately.
Tomorrow when I wake up because today is holiday I don't have any place to go so I choose watch TV at home.When I watching TV I thought about story that happen last night I was so sad when I heard the word that she said to me but I was so worried about her too.I don't know what should I watch so I decide to watch about the news now it about news accident suddenly I was so shock because the people who accident is my best friend in my life ......Sa vi.. na. ''Oh my godless wha what happen to her?". I go to hospital immediately because the news said that have women injured now in the hospital.When I go to in front of the ICU I see Savina's parents stand in front of there too." What happen to her?"I asked"Police said that when driving on the road the driver was really drunk so he got confused than driving to crush with the tree" her mother told than she cry really hard" What about the man?"I continued asked "Police said that the man was died immediately after the accident"her father told me.We don't have anything to help her we only pray for her to not in danger.2 hours later the doctor come out we asked to him immediately "Is my daughter ok?"doctor said that"Yes she now ok" when we heard that we are really happy but the next sentence make us were so shock"But she maybe become human plant"."When she can become better doctor?" I asked him " Maybe 1 month 2 months or until one life"he told.When I heard that I was cry really hard I was so pity her so much.I think it also my fault because if I try to stop her she not have this day.
We don't have anything to help we only pray for her to wake up soon.It my fault if I warrant her don't make follow her boy friend she wasn't not in danger like this day.If I try to protect her and try to stop her she wasn't become human plant.If I don't leave her last night she not danger this day.It my fault ....I'm..sorry S..a..vi..n..a my only best friend in my life I was really.. . ..REGRET.

1 comment:

  1. I think it not your fault,don't blame yourself.She choose her way to walk.

    ReplyDelete