Thursday 17 November 2011

special''Dream land''


Most of people always have their own special places, for me is also have my own special places too. And everybody can called '' Dream land''.
Origin that could make me like to visit their because at the ''Dream land'' have lot of spaces to relax likes Viking boat, butterfly house,Restaurant,swimming pool,ski,twister,etc. All those games are very happy for me and another people too. it not only this place that have lot of games, another places is also have lot of games too, but I like to visit at''Dream land'' than another places.
more origins are:
_ security
_ hygiene
_ wonderful
_ beautiful
_ spacious
_ near my house
_ have lot of game
_ don't have pillage (etc)
when I feel bored with study or at the weekend, I usually called my friend or coax my family to visited there with me. when I arrived home I feel better than before. Because it make me to enjoyment. when my friend saw me likes bored or unhappy they also called me to visit there.so''Dream land'' is my special places for me and some people too.

No comments:

Post a Comment