Thursday 17 November 2011

THE PLACE I LIKE


If you could travel anywhere in the world -or in the universe-where would you go?

If I could travel round I want to go to Australia because there are a lot of place that we can go .I want to show you one place that I like and I want to go too.It is opera house because I never go there I want to see it very much I look at the picture I saw opera house built on the water and it is very big place . I think at night it is beautiful than morning because at night there are a lot of people here and there are many light on the opera house and there are many of color.And in Australia there are parks and many place that I want to but, I can't go. .
And I want to tell you one more place that I like the most it is harbor bridge . I want to drive on there and walk too. If we walk on this bridge we can see sea , higher building and something that have in there and on the bridge there are long train on it .When at night if we walk on the bridge we can see anything is very beautiful .when the morning we see many ship and boat ferry travel on the water and we can see some people go canoeing and on the beach there many people go there for go for a walk and swimming .

The last I think I will go to Australia .If I can go to Australia I will go to the place that I describe.If I go to there I think this place is very beautiful than I describe .

No comments:

Post a Comment