Thursday 17 November 2011

Where Would You Go?

If you could travel anywhere in the world-or in the universe-where would you go?

For me if I could travel anywhere in the word-or the universe I wold go to China, Malaysia, Singapore. When I go to China I will go to the Great wall of China and take a lot of photo. And I will go to Hong Kong to she movie star and take there Signature and there is a lot of I wanted to see and learn. If I were at Malaysia again it going to be awesome because there is a lot of fun last year I go there it was amazing I go to Genting. At Genting I play a lot of thing I go to the Snowhouse it was frozen in there while I bought the ticket I saw the temperature in there it -9c When I go in the Snow-house it was freezing I play the slide it was very slippery then I climb a small hill in the Snow-house and slide down it was very fun. There is more fun at the amusement park at Malaysia. The name f the amusement park is Sunway Lagoon it had a lot of fun that you can say. If you go to the Water park you choose the write place it is amazing there u can relax and eat at the small beach hut. If you go to the water slide you are going to love it when you play the first time you will want to play it again and a again. If you go to the wildlife park you can visit a lot of wild animal like cobra lion tiger black bear... . when you go to Singapore you can visit Sentosa you can visit The under water world. At the under water world you can see a lot of kind of sea creature like octopus shark carol giant stingray. At feeding time I saw a man he was in the water he feed the the fish and he gave small fish for the giant stingray and a fish swim really fast and he bumped the giant stingray then the giant stingray spit out all the small fish it was very funny. At Singapore I also go Merlion when you enter the Merlion you will see when is Singapore born. First there was a King he had a son the son will become prince one day he go to adventure he travel by ship then he saw an island he wanted to go there then the cloud was black and it raining he saw a sea monster he know what to do he trow his crown into the sea for his give to the sea then the sky is blue and he arrive at the island he saw a lion he though the lion was going to eat him but then he look in the lion eyes he saw a lion that is kind and gentle so the lion go back to his home then the prince name this island Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment