Thursday 17 November 2011

Trip to Venus for a research about aliens??????


If I could travel anywhere in the world - or in the universe I would like to go to planet Venus where on one go there yet.I want to there because I want to study about the planet do they have an aliens live there ?????

If I''m there I will drive the rocket car to drive around the planet and if I saw an alien I will talk to them about there language,culture,traditional and science................ do they have oxygen there so the people on our planet can breath and who know maybe some day the people from Earth go to live there and make friends with them or go to school with them too........................
And also I will study there language to speak with them and maybe live with them maybe and come back to Earth to tell the scientist about what I saw there and go back to meet my alien friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment