Thursday 17 November 2011

Standing Up for my Future ^^


Nowadays most girls in Cambodia face a difficult life. They sometimes have trouble with their studying or their daily expense. So they begin to stop studying and find another job for a low salary. On the other hand, some people didn't mind about their future. They just do whatever which is fun. They do something which is not good and was hated by the society. For example: using drag, lied to parents that they went to school but they did not, waste lots of money..... and so on.

Not only just the people who I'm talking about, and also most of my friends. They did not think about their own future. They love doing useless things. One day, that uselessness will provide them back a regretfulness. They will feel sorry to all their parents. Some of my classmates were these kind of people. They did not want to learn. They just want to leave the class and ask me to hang out like going to the cinema or Diamond Island. These are bad idea. I didn't agree with them and tell them back. I have works to do and my parent warned me not to go out of school. Every time they ask me, I always give advise to them. But they replied me rudely that "It's none of your business". So I told them, Do whatever you want, whenever you like. I said nothing much. Because I have no choices with them. Maybe I should walk away.

The first month of the class, one of them got the first place. But after 2 months later, her studying started to fall down. She got nearly the last place. These result caused by her. No one could control. So she transform to be another girl so fast. Her parents started not to confide her anymore and they dared not to give hers money as much as before.

This is the bad result and notices to be a sample for every girls. And I promise to everyone that I won't walk the way she had walked. I'll make my parents proud of me..... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment