Thursday 17 November 2011

My favorite country


If you could travel any where in the world or in the universe ? Where would you go ? For me If I could travel anywhere in the world,I would like go to Costa Rica , and China .I liked to go to Costa Rica because It is a big coutry , full of beautiful forest and lovely animals.In Costa rica ,There are many forests.The most interesting forest is Rain Forest .Rain Forest is a cold place .Milion of birds and insects were in the forest.The food there were very good. I like Rice With bean. The people there are very friendly .
China is a very old coutry.I wanted to go yo china because I wanted to kow why china is a very big country.Before China was a ancient coutry but now chani is a modern country in the world .Chinese people are the people because they have made The Great Wall .The Great Wall is unbelievable border between china and Mongolia.I also wanted to know their culture .China is the most population in the world .The food is great also like Costa Rica.Noodle soup is the most popular food in china.

No comments:

Post a Comment