Thursday 17 November 2011

My special place


Most of us feel the need for what we call "breathing room" some space to call our own. When they are sad,angry,happy they went there. Everyone has their special place. I have my special place,too. But It has many places. My special places are the park and kitchen. I like to go to the park the most when I'm angry or sad. There has fresh air and a little noisy that can make me feel better. And my feel calm down. I like to sit on the chair and look the children play on the ground. It make me smile when I saw them happy. Or another way is in the kitchen. Everybody will wonder when they hear that. But it true i went there when I'm angry,too. Because when I'm angry I always find something to eat such as bread,fruit,food or anything else that can make me calm. Especially, ice-cream. I like to eat ice-cream very much. My mom asked me why I always buy ice-cream and keep in the refrigerator. But I don't answer. Can I tell her that I eat it when i angry at her? Exactly no. So this is my special place and the reason that i choose .

No comments:

Post a Comment