Thursday 17 November 2011

The one place


If i could travel in the world i would like to go to England because that place is my future place that i imagine to go and want to live there too :] that is a wonderful place for me it's have a lot of wonderful place and i wanna live with my cousin there too they will give me a warm more!!!! And about the school is so cool i mean it's better than Cambodia.... it doesn't matter that the past i can't go but present and the future is coming so maybe I'm not gonna to lose that time again!!!
About this i already gonna to leave here too but i told my dad that when i finish my high school i will go to study at England because England everyone is hardly to get in the school and about their technic to teach us is best one :) so no chance, but if i have a choice i would like to go to Singapore too and doesn't bad than England much!!! But my dad was ignore that he doesn't want me to study at Singapore because no one can take care me there and i have no family at Singapore, so i have to study at England !! Before i go to study there i have to visit that country because i want to know what their culture and how to live there??? even their culture difference from our country but i still can live too as i thought and it's developed than our country :]]] and about the salary is high. And have a good rule and the people are friendly and polite!!!

So it's the reason that i wanna go there too much ^^ awww can't waiting have to go noW

No comments:

Post a Comment