Sunday 4 December 2011

Annie's father

Tom was a good police in the town. He was 38 years old. He married with a American and have a daughter. Tom was friendly honest and very helpful to everyone in the office. So everyone like him very much at the office.


His daughter 's name Annie. She was 23 years old. Annie used to marry for 2 times already. Her first husband's Kevin was drunk and has a drugs. Everyday he didn't do everything , he just treated Annie very badly for the money. He didn't have a job and he always had a problem with his friends. So Annie decided to divorce him. After then, about 2 years, Annie met Ben and fell in love with him. So they were marry and have a son. About 1 year later, unfortunately Ben has an accident when he came back from the work.


So Annie was live with her son in the town very happily. For 3 month later, Kevin usually came to violent her and her son for money. Annie decided to tell her father's Tom about it . Tom was very angry very much and he wanted to find Kevin for discuss about it. But he can't find him.


One day, in the afternoon, Kevin was have a murdered in the narrow-street. So the police tried to detect about it and they thought that Tom was kill Kevin because before this murdered happen, the neighbor saw him tried to find Kevin very angry. Then the police caught Tom to the prison. Everybody didn't want to believe that Tom was killed the human. But when Annie saw her father in the prison, she was going to the police station and told the truth " I killed Kevin my first- husband because he always treated me very badly and took all my money. I can't clam down and decided to kill him by a knife. My father knew that but he didn't want me to go to the prison because I have a son to take care and he hope that I will have a good future. My father wanted to replace me in the dark place. So that why!!! I knew that " How big does my father love me?"!!!!!!!.

1 comment:

  1. yes theary doesn't have no one else love us like our parents

    ReplyDelete