Monday 5 December 2011

My real good teacher


Hello! Everybody my name is Theary. I am studying at ACE. It is a good school. I studying in here with a very good teachers and very good best friends.

My teacher's name is Philip. I thought he is about 27 or 28 years old. He is handsome with no hair. He is a good teacher because when I studying with him I can improve my reading and my writing a lot. He is pay attention to taught us. He has a lot of idea to create a lesson to be a very interest and easy to understand like create a blog to improve my writing, spelling bee, play games about writing, and do a very interesting homework. But he doesn't give me a lot of homework. So I have a lot of free time to do Khmer homework or join the book club that can improve my reading either.

Overall, I hope that I will met him again next term. And I don't have word to said without the word " Thank you very much" and all of us promise that we will become a good students.

No comments:

Post a Comment