Monday 5 December 2011

My new cell phone


Last weekend, It was my birthday. So my parents bought a new cell phone to give me. It was very expensive and beautiful. I loved it.

On monday last week, in the morning, I started to use my new cell phone. When I opened the box of it. I feel strange. But I didn't care. While I walked to school in the morning, the phone rang but I didn't see the phone number and when I picked it up. It was no answer back to me. And I continuous to walk.

In my class, while the teacher taught the lesson my phone was ringing. The teacher was blame me. And then, I put silent in my phone but one hours later the phone was ring again but I remembered that I has just put the silent already but why it rang again?.

At 5:00, in the evening, I came back from school and went home to relax because today my teacher was blame me a lot about the stupid phone. At night, about midnight the phone rang and I picked it up but it was no answer and no number, too.

From that night, in the midnight my phone always rang and no answer. So I decided to tell my mom about it and my mom said "OK! dear, tonight I will slept with you". That night the phone was ring and my mom picked it up and listened. Suddenly, my mom was very afraid because she heard the voice from the back side said" let's me out of here! I didn't want to live in here. Please help me! Help me" with the strong wind's voice. My mom was frightening.

Tomorrow, in the morning, my parents decided to sell this bad phone. They thought that something strange was in the phone. It was a bad luck. Then, they bought a new one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment