Sunday 4 December 2011

Good Bye My Blog




This is my last post.I don't want to say goodbye to blog.But it now time to say good bye to you.It really fast time not wait for anyone.I want to thank you blog you improve my knowledge.It was really fun and happy when I am writing blog but a little bit bored and tired.Sometime you make me feel lazy.

When I heard my teacher said Monday is last day for the blog and he keep time only three days it make me really worried and nervous I just start think that how the blog can I write in only three days.I try my best to writing the story it make me really tired.I am writing only 17 posts.

I want to says thank to you.You make me improve my brain and my think.You improve my writing so Thanks you blog!! I hope I can see you in next term^^ I love you my lovely blog
Good bye my blog!!

For teacher I only have word thank to you that you give time for us to try our best to write the blog until Monday.You give time for us to write the blog to can get good score us we can.I hope you enjoys my story and our story :)

No comments:

Post a Comment