Sunday 4 December 2011

Good solution to help you



Some people try to find resolve to problem by take a Long walk, call to friends and talk or go to the park and listen to music or visit the grandparents 's house in the countryside.


But I am not do like that. Because I don't want to discuss the problem to everyone know it. If I have a problem and I want to find the resolve, I just go to the beach and write down everything about the problem and notice the many point of the solutions or go to the countryside and relax about 4 or 5 days and think of the many solutions. After, I come back home and choice the best solution to make my problem. I know that my resolve can't make the problems are going to be perfect 100% but I think , It is a good opinion that I can do in that moment. And it isn't bad at all and I hope that my problems are going to be fine for me.


Overall, I think that, If we have a problem and write down the resolve on the note, it isn't a bad idea and I hope that you can find the resolve like my way.


And Oh! Don't forget the special point, if you write down on the note, please and please don't throw it away or make it lost. Just keep it very carefully and hide it because it can help you later. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!.



No comments:

Post a Comment