Monday 5 December 2011

I can change my Friend



Yesterday, I came to Khmer school and I bought a plenty of cookie to share with my all friends. It was very happy.

Suddenly, I saw my old friend. She was nika. But at that time, my another friend was coming ,too. She's name pich. She used to argue with nika because nika made her khmer's book lost last week. But nika has bought a new book and tried to wrote all the lesson to gave pich but pich didn't take it and blamed very badly to nika back.

At that moment, they looked very angry and didn't happy like another people. When I saw that, I was going to them and help them to be find and relax but they didn't care and blamed to me either. But I just clam down and gave them a cookie but they didn't eat and throw it away. So I said that" what's up with you,two. I tried to speak to you and help you to became a friend again but you didn't care and throw the cookie away either " what do you want?" "OK! Now, you, two let's fright. And I will took your pictures and gave you". Then I was walking away to another friends group.

Tomorrow, has come, today I saw nika and pich were going to took my cookie and said " sorry" to me. After then, we were eating together. They were my real best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment