Monday 5 December 2011

My lovely aunt


All of my relative. I like my aunt Sophal the best She's my mother oldest sister. she has never married and she lives all a lone in a small village near Takeo province. She's in her late fifties but she's still quite young in sirit . She has a fair complexion, curly gray hair, and deep brown eyes. She has a kind face, and when you meet her the first thing you notice a bout her is her warn, friendly smile, her face is a little lened now but I think she still rather attractive. She is the kind of person you can always go to if you have any problem.

Aunt Sophal like readind and gardening and she likes to take her dog. JOJO for long walk in her small nice garden behind her house. She's a very active person . Either she's making something or mending something or doing something to help others. She does shopping for some old people in the village. she's extremly generous, but not very tolerant of people. Who don't agree with her. I hope that I am as contented as she is when I am her age ( but I think I'll get married).

No comments:

Post a Comment