Sunday 4 December 2011

Everybody! Let's smile!!







Everybody, your smile can make the people around you are happy and they will like you. Do you know when I have a problem or everything are going bad " what should I do?" I didn't do everything I just smile and smile to everybody because I think that my smile can hide my problem and I can find resolve by my self.


The people think that when you smile or laugh a lot you will have a long life and the life are so very interest. That 's right!!. You can smile and the world will smile with you. Smile is easy and free to everybody. A smile can improve your health, live longer as possible and when you have a stress about something the smile from the person that you love can make you feel better and relax. Smile is a great way to make you feel good. If you are upset, try to smile, you will feel better. Your smile can make your face are very more pretty and comfortable. When you smile very softly to someone that you like, they will know that " what do you feel to them?".


When you want to sell something to the people, you should smile to them a lot and they will buy your things.And You will think that " find the money from the people is not difficult, if you smile ". Your smile can make you look younger than ever.Smile is a good exercise on your face. Smile can tell the people around you know your heart than you say to them. So Let's smile to everybody!! Smile is very benefit.


Overall, I hope that you will smile to people around you and especially the person that you like. Did you smile today?!!.

2 comments:

  1. i always smile cause smile makes me happy and beautiful^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?? But I think when you smile just like a pig.

    ReplyDelete