Sunday 4 December 2011

Our Class


I have been studying at ACE for 3 terms. The first time was very bad for me. I could only listen to what teacher was talking,but the worse is that I could not talk back. I was scared of asking something. The 2nd term seems like the first. In class , there were 3 students from another school. They were talkative. Every time of learning, I never speak. I just sit, write, listen, laugh and smile. I hate that moment so much.... .

But when term 3 was just began, I feel that I'm brave enough to speak. No need to scared of anything. I just speak the way I was. No grammar, no correction. I used my own words to talk. Then around 1 month, I knew that my English is improved. And more interesting is that i could make a blog. Everyone felt strange at the first time of doing this. So do I.

On 2nd and the second month of yl10, at one day when i changed the time to study in the morning was an embarrassing day. I arrived school at 7:43 am and walked inside the class. But when i reached in front of the class, it was black out. Then i turned the light on. I waited to long for all my friends. But then i went to the receptionist and get a paper.
Then i realized that i was wrong. The class start at 8:45 so I had to wait for 1 hour and 2 minutes.... :D

Today is Sunday 04th December, It will be the last time that i publish blog in this www.yl10bloggers.blogpot.com. I didn't know what should i write about. Then I decided to write what in my mind..... . The last thing that I'm going to show is the real picture of my class. I took it in my embarrassing day. Just have a look guy........^^

3 comments:

  1. 1 hour and 2 minutes! What did u do on that time? Waiting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.......waiting and also was commenting on facebook!!

    ReplyDelete