Monday 5 December 2011

Plan for the future


Everybody alway think about their future. You could think,too. If you want to have a good future, you should study-hard from today on. If you want to be a good student, you should make you own plan for your future. Just think about it. It isn't a bad idea.

For my future, I want to be a business woman. So I should study English because in my future I will have a conversation with another people about my business. So now I have studying-hard and help my parents to do their business because I think my parents 's business is my lesson or my experience for my business future. I think I can do it.You can do it, too if you try and don't give up, don't care if you make a mistake, try to think that it is the best thing that you can do.

Nowadays, have a million job, so choose one that you like and try to do. Just make your dream become true. Your mistake is your experience don't worry about it. Do the best thing that you can just like me. When I study, I make a lot of mistake and the teacher alway blame me but I don't angry because I can change it.

Make the plan for the future is not difficult. Today You don't want to think just tomorrow think about it. Today you do your plan 50%. Tomorrow you will finish it. Are you ready to make your own dream become true. I hope you can.!!!!!!!!!Good student!!!!!Good future!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment