Sunday 4 December 2011

Tell Me Good Bye





Today is Sunday,my last day on this blog. Teacher said,We can write our story that we think are good for our score of the end of this term till Monday.I feel very worried about it. What can i do? I can't think about things that I could write on the blog. However today I'm going to finish my post work with 10 publish posts. I thought that everyone would think( What? 10? Are u kidding me?). So stop u thinking! I'm not like you! Wrote for score! Don't cared much about the story.(Really boring!!!!).



I don't really mean to criticied you! So don't care about it much! To my teacher, Philip ,I really like yours teaching, but sometime I feel like you unfair to boys,anyway I still like you! Don't angry with me or give me 00 points for my scores of the end of the term,ok? Because,I don't like liar! Especially the person that I trusted on (he/she.)



I've spent a lot of time on this blog! So it's time to finish.Everythings on this universe alway started from the first but still finish at the end even you don't want. I just have to say bad bye to this blog! ( You will think I lost my mind, Why I wrote Bad Bye! Think yourself if u genius).

3 comments:

  1. I like the way u thought. I won't read the boring one... And I've done 10 posts in this yl10.... That's enough.... no need to be greedy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Piseth,

    00 points for all your scores, OK?

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete