Wednesday 7 December 2011

Students Life

I love to be student life, because student life make me so perfect once and I can make new friends. But this way its have so many complicated too because its too hard to walk this way with friends and teachers some streets are so hard to walk if we didn't try it well but we must walk even we don't want or what !!! In students life we always meet something that we couldn't believe if we poor at study we have to try it hard no once can help us even angle come to teach you... :] So don't just think you are rich you didn't study because your parents can't live longer can give you money everyday. IF we have knowledge don't worry about money..... money will run into you. In students life you have to try it hard study well and please don't think of another problem. Sometimes i feel tired about study because its made me too stress i just called my friends and let hung out together or listen to music etc... so when I back home I'm feel so relaxing without stress :D some students said " they hate to study but they love students life " how cool is that ? its so fun once but i still love to study, study make mylife to a bright future :]

No comments:

Post a Comment