Tuesday 6 December 2011

My Best Friend


Best Friend whom one share the strongest possible kind of friendship and probably My Bestfriend is one of my classmates.Her name is Lita and we have know each other for 5 years.I would say She is pretty and has a long black hair,has a sharp-pointed nose.She is tall enough and quiet slim.She doesn't like much about make up or dress up so I only see She wear a t-shirt with her trousers.
we always talking or laughing about something.She has very nice personality and has a sense of humor but She can also get a depressed from time to time.we are interested in many of same hobbies.We enjoy music and reading well.
I know I can rely on her even when our lives get busy we still make time to meet each other.I can't imagine if in a day ahead I go to the university without her.It's so bad.We are lucky that we complement each other and that we get along so well and well.
I hope our friendship will continue and be as strong after we graduate from high school.


No comments:

Post a Comment