Sunday 4 December 2011

I Love My Teacher^^


Hello everyone^^!Now it nearly the end of the term it mean that it nearly the end of study with my teacher Philip.When I study with him he also me get more knowledge and education.He have one program that make our writing become better is blog.My teacher is a good teacher.He always explain lesson to us clearly and make us easy to understand it clearly.He teach us to become better in writing,listening and reading.When I study with him it was really fun and full of happy.He always give the lack of story to us for complete.Also he always give some word call spelling B for us to write.Spelling B can help us know about more word and can remember the words clearly.

I want to tell my teacher that you are very good teacher for me you help me to get more knowledge so I will not forget time when I study with you.Thanks you teacher for teaching me^^

No comments:

Post a Comment