Sunday 4 December 2011

helping ghost


One day I was ride a motorbike suddenly I saw one accident was the car crash with a motor.And someone that ride a motor was dead And the car ran a way and no one got a girl that dead. And I ride a motor to my home It was may be 6:30pm.
And at night I was dream.First I saw a girl walked to me and asked me that "Can you helped me? I was the girl that ride amotor and a car crashed me. I didn't have a family or parents. Can you helped to find who crashed me, please?And got my body to pagoda please. and I saw yes and i asked that what is your name and how old are you and can you tell me about your personality? She said that Her name is CAMBE she's 18years old. she work in one house.And she will come to my dream every night to help me to find the car that crashed her. If i can find she will stop come in my dream. And i said that i will helped her to fought this car." When I woke up and I told my mom about this and my mom said that she will helped. 2 or3 days later I and my mom could find the one that crashed CAMBE and the car crashed CAMBE was a girl. She said that "she crashed CAMBE because she hated CAMBE and wanted to kill her because she disputed over CAMBE's boyfriend but CAMBE's boyfriend didn't love her because he loved CAMBE so much. She think that If she killed CAMBE she kill get CAMBE boyfriend. But CAMBE's boyfriend still didn't love her too. Then she will go to jail.
In the end CAMBE went back to her places and say thanks to me and my mom especially she never came to my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment